9 Mar 2011

My Experience with Tangled Thoughts Company

The company is based around an accumulation of dance, image, projection, film and autobiographical experiences. The company will strive to break through barriers of fear and hurt in order to create a sense of acceptance with anybody suffering with Mental and physical health problems.
Shona Ankers, Tangled Thoughts founder and director

Being part of Tangled Thoughts
I've really enjoyed being part of this company. I can really connect to the theme of this piece and feel my improvisation and contact skills have really improved. By watching and working with second year dancers, I have new ideas and feel more confident when lifting. Shona has really looked after us and the company have really bonded. By watching her process and planning gives me a good example and ideas on how I would form my own company in my third year.

No comments:

Post a Comment